Services We Offer
LICENSING | CUSTOM SHOP | MUSIC ADMINISTRATION
We work hard to create revenue for songs by placing them in TV shows, commercials, films, trailers, video games, digital brand marketing, websites, and anything else that people put music in. We start by partnering with incredibly talented and creative artists, songwriters, producers and musicians to create quality, authentic music. And then we do our best to get the music into the right hands – the music supervisors, editors, designers, curators, promoters and decision-makers in today’s culture.
We want you to hear the music we make and the music we curate. And we want you to use that music. We keep it easy. Here’s how:
FIND YOUR SONG > PICK YOUR LICENSE > CONTACT US
FIND YOUR SONG
Inspiring songs, tension cues, dramatic instrumentals, ballads that will make you cry, pop tunes that will make you dance.
Search our catalog via artist, song title, keyword (i.e. ‘summer’), theme (i.e. ‘love songs’). Not finding what you’re looking for? Email our licensing team for help.
PICK YOUR LICENSE
CatBeach Music represents the master rights for their catalog in addition to representing the publishing copyrights for sync licenses. Simply said, the CatBeach Music Catalog is a one-stop licensing boutique.
A ‘synch’ or ‘sync’ license is any license granted for a song used in a film, film trailer, video game, television commercial, web video etc. In short, music set to any moving image across multiple mediums.
A master license refers to the recorded side of music (not publishing), and is typically handled by the record label who released the track and holds the master rights to the song.
Production Music License
Alongside our artist driven projects, CatBeach Music develops and provides catalog, news and custom music licensing to a wide base of clients for use in film, television, advertising, local broadcast, film trailers, and corporate clients.
Once you’ve found the right song for your project, send us a licensing request, including the song title, project name, usage details, budget, production company and contact info. We’ll work out the details with you quickly and sans any hassles.
If you’ve searched our catalog and can’t find what the perfect fit for your project, we would love to work with you to produce tailor made music – crafted to meet your specific needs. In fact, this is our specialty and we’ve been working directly with music supervisors, producers and editors for over a decade. Whether you’re looking for an orchestral score, a pop song, or a ballad, we’ll deliver several options, quickly and affordably for use in commercials, movies, TV shows, and games.
We work with you to craft the music brief and then select the best composers, artists and musicians to produce authentic, quality tracks that meet your vision. If you’re not exactly sure what you want, we’ll deliver song options for you to choose from.
MUSIC ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
These days, the administrative side of the music business can be very complex and can take you – the artists and songwriters – away from focusing on your passion and craft. We partner with you by handling these administrative tasks on your behalf. If you’re interested in our administration services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Create and maintain song file and metadata for all active titles.
• Register copyrights and sound recordings with the Library of Congress.
• Register, clear and/or index titles with the performing rights societies and mechanical royalty organizations.
Accounting & Auditing
• Submit cue sheets, handle counter claims and erroneous registrations.
• Help collect royalty revenue from sync placements, radio play, and record sales.
• Check cue sheets for accuracy and compare to our statements to ensure that everything’s been paid. When something is wrong or missing – we catch it and make sure it’s corrected.
• Conduct line item audits on all source documents, ensuring that licensees are paying correct rates, reporting accurate units and paying for all licensed usages.
• Render statements to client.
Development & Connecting
• Solicit film, TV and commercial placements worldwide and negotiate licenses.
• Facilitate co-writing opportunities and artist collaborations